Agilent 6470B triple quadrupole LC/MS system with Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System. Fully integrated LC/MS separation, detection, and data analysis system.
CellMade is equipped with one (1) Agilent 6470B triple quadrupole LC/MS system. Agilent 6470B delivers robust performance and high versatility for many applied sciences applications. With best-in-class sensitivity, precision, and scan speed, Agilent 6470B can use less or diluted sample amounts and still guarantee the accuracy of obtained results.
- Reduced maintenance time with VacShield technology allows to carry out ion injector capillary maintenance without venting;
- Maximized ion formation reaches detection limits up to the sub-femtogram level with Agilent Jet Stream (AJS) source;
- Multiple versatile and easy-to-configure ion sources allow any type of LC/MS analysis (AJS, ESI, APCI, and MMI);
- Wide mass range allows the analysis of ions of various classes and sizes (small molecules to multiply charged peptides);
- Screen, confirm, and quantify with triggered MRM (tMRM), which combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation;
- Built-in technical controls combined with procedural controls ensure the security of data, control access, and facilitate compliance as defined by US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 and similar national electronic record regulations.
The Agilent 6470B triple quadrupole LC/MS system is equipped with an Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System.
- More chromatographic resolution from specially designed components in the sample flow path to achieve the lowest system dispersion;
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations - switch easily between single dimension high-end UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC;
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality - multiwash capabilities of the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for most challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine;
- Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection - for higher sample throughput;
- Flexibility for all applications - through wide power, temperature, an automatically scalable injection range, and gradient options;
Obtained LC/MS data are analyzed with Masshunter software.
20, impasse des Sources